powered by Tumblr.
WE ARE GETTING TOO GOOD AT REALISTIC CGI
holy mother of god
Notice how Elsa first struck young Anna with her left hand? Well take a look at the bottom gif, see how Elsa just stares at her left hand in shock? I think she realizes that if it weren’t for that one time she struck her sister, she would still be alive. And that’s probably one of the many reasons she is so overtaken by grief here.
and i thought i was done crying over this movie.
I was talking to this guy a while ago, and he’s like so do you go to clubs, and thinking about my astronomy club at school, i was like yeah i go every week, and he’s like haha nice ;) and then I realized he was talking about actual clubbing and this is just a metaphor of my life.
eating clocks is really time consuming
especially when you go back for seconds
The gif is perfect because it represents the only two possible reactions to this joke
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!