no but could you imagine one of the quidditch team members saying “knock on wood” and they all just hit oliver before a big match
I’m almost a thousand percent sure the Weasley twins did that at some point
I think people do most things for love. I’ve climbed walls and into windows, broken down locked doors. Stupid stuff. Places that I wasn’t invited. Even a serenade. Not as eloquently as John Cusack in Say Anything, but yeah, in an ironic way. In a way that I know it would be appreciated. I’ve never killed.
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.